LOVELY asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 decade ago

I HAVE APPLIED CANADIAN SPOUSE VISA FROM PAKISAN OCT2009 AND MY CASE IS STILL IN PROCESS HOW LONG IT TAKE MORE?

ABOUT CANADIAN SPOUSE VISA FROM PAKISTAN,WHOM I HAVE TO CONTACT TO CANADIAN CONSULATE WILL THEY HELP ME OUT.MY WIFE GIVING A BIRTH TO SECOND BABY AND MY FIRST BABY IS ALSO A CANADIAN NATIONAL

5 Answers

Relevance
  • SteveN
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you have opened a file with Citizenship and Immigration Canada for spousal sponsorship, you should have a case reference number. You can try to find out information on your case status from the CIC website:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

According to their website, if you sent your application to Islamabad, the processing time is listed as 21 MONTHS. So if you applied in October 2009, and there are no major problems or missing data from your application, then your application may only be approved sometime around July 2011.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/per...

These delays are NOT because Canadians do not like your people, as some troll said. It is because of the huge amount of applications from other Pakistanis, the lack of organized documentation at many regional offices that follow up on your official documents, and just plain bureaucracy. Canada does not let anyone in until after they have checked out your documents and made sure you are who you say you are, and check your background to make sure you are not a criminal with bad intentions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think your case will be finalize up to July 2011, if you provides all necessary documents and all things are going right.

You should contact to CIC for enquiry about your case.

Websites to get help about Immigration cases:

www.cic.gc.ca

www.visainfo4u.com

• 1 decade ago

My understanding is that the wait time runs about 2 years now, although they are speeding up the process somewhat.

• Ruth
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Walace's answer is ignorant tripe; please ignore it.

Visas take a long time to process and you're just going to have to accept that. Finally, please do not type your question in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. That is perceived as shouting and nobody likes to be shouted at.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Living in a such an extreme cold place is a torture, most white canadians dont really welcome colourful people at heart, they only love your money, you better think twice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.