Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

What was wrong with your last ex bf/gf?

...that made you breakup.

Just wanted to see how ex bf/gfs measures up in terms of horribleness.

Long story but I'll sum it up: In 03 we were in a long distance relationship. In 04 it ended. In 07 we started dating again and the whole time he was cheating around on me and lying to me about it. He even suggested I get my hair cut from a chick who he was cheating on me with because he thinks we would get along and told me to tell her we are just friends because he doesn't want me to scare her off but that we should have a 3 way together. I did talk to her and found out they had been sleeping together FOR MONTHS and when I ended it with him, he was MAD at ME for asking her. This was in 08. Then a few months ago in 2010, he emailed me on FB asking me to leave my husband for him. HAHA, what a retard!

• Nora

He was cheating on me,even early in the relationship and I didn't find out for a long time. He did a lot of creepy things,I can't really talk about here. After we broke up I found out from his ex that he did that same kind of stuff to her,so he really is a psycho.

Well, he's not my ex anymore, we just got back together again. We had broken up because he didn't trust me enough.

nothing was wrong with her until she left me for another man. her reasoning was...he's younger and he makes so much more money than you do. all this after we got back from our second trip to ireland. best part is right after our divorce was final, he dropped the bi^ch like a hot potatoe...ironically for a younger woman.

Okay...one of the other answers...EEEeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww.....but my answer...the last bf I had was a liar and a cheater...caught him with another woman the day after I had spent the night with him...and of course...he put the blame on me....

She had no trust and dwelled on the past every time we argued

When it came down to it we just weren't that into each other.

he was in the Navy and it just didn't work out.

• L.C.89

everything was wrong with him... to many things to mention

She dumped me for another guy.