Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

What was wrong with your last ex bf/gf?

...that made you breakup.

Just wanted to see how ex bf/gfs measures up in terms of horribleness.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

Long story but I'll sum it up: In 03 we were in a long distance relationship. In 04 it ended. In 07 we started dating again and the whole time he was cheating around on me and lying to me about it. He even suggested I get my hair cut from a chick who he was cheating on me with because he thinks we would get along and told me to tell her we are just friends because he doesn't want me to scare her off but that we should have a 3 way together. I did talk to her and found out they had been sleeping together FOR MONTHS and when I ended it with him, he was MAD at ME for asking her. This was in 08. Then a few months ago in 2010, he emailed me on FB asking me to leave my husband for him. HAHA, what a retard!

• Nora
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

He was cheating on me,even early in the relationship and I didn't find out for a long time. He did a lot of creepy things,I can't really talk about here. After we broke up I found out from his ex that he did that same kind of stuff to her,so he really is a psycho.

• 9 years ago

Well, he's not my ex anymore, we just got back together again. We had broken up because he didn't trust me enough.

• 9 years ago

nothing was wrong with her until she left me for another man. her reasoning was...he's younger and he makes so much more money than you do. all this after we got back from our second trip to ireland. best part is right after our divorce was final, he dropped the bi^ch like a hot potatoe...ironically for a younger woman.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Okay...one of the other answers...EEEeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww.....but my answer...the last bf I had was a liar and a cheater...caught him with another woman the day after I had spent the night with him...and of course...he put the blame on me....

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

She had no trust and dwelled on the past every time we argued

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

When it came down to it we just weren't that into each other.

• 9 years ago

he was in the Navy and it just didn't work out.

• L.C.89
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

everything was wrong with him... to many things to mention

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

She dumped me for another guy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.