Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Girls which career should I pursue? Whats more like attractive/dream husband type?>?

1. environmental engineer

2. finance/analysis/wallstreet

3. computer science

4. airline pilot

5. petroleum engineering *oil, world travel.

Best Answer

Computer science is played out & sounds lame, wallstreet used to be sexy, but now they seem like wanna-be's. Airline pilots are always nice, but they don't make that much money.

Engineer! Engineer! Any kind! Most of the ones I know are cleverly funny, smart, make lots of money, and they seem purposeful. They are a pain to live with, but worth it!!

Pursue whichever intersts YOU. The right woman will be attracted to you for who you are, not what you do for a living, however if you can talk passionately about your work, that will make you a more interesting person. Do the job you want, but don't make it the centre of your personality.

• Adapt

inb4 "You shouldn't pick a career just to impress girls! Do something YOU want to do!"

Seriously? Look at the answer below. Did I predict right or what? I deserve BA for that.