I just saw OWN our America with Lisa ling?

Do you think it's possible to turn a gay person straight? I don't believe so I think that theyre born like that and you shouldn't try to keep yourself from being your self. What do you think? (Sorry for spelling mistakes).

Favorite Answer

I think I don't know. I just know that her program was very misrepresentative of what the bible says about being gay. Such as, deny yourself, pick up your cross daily and follow me. Following Christ Jesus is finding out what is pleasing to God, seeking Him to be our Lord and Savior, turning from the sin in our lives, (repentance), and asking God for forgiveness. So that we can be renewed and and led by the Holy Spirit. Doing our own will is in opposition to that. Taking the Word of God and changing it to suit our own fleshly lusts is Anti-Christ. (Against God) which is what we have been warned to beware of. (wolves in sheeps clothing). The sheep know God and hear His voice and follow Him. The wolves lead people away from God, Who's Word never changes. From the Beginning to the End. The bible says if you are not for Him then you are against Him. There are sins mentioned in the bible that will not inherit the kingdom of God. This is not my opinion it is what the bible says, such as the sexually immoral. Sex is intended to be shared between two people in a marriage. The two become one flesh. We are not supposed to live for ourselves and for the things of this world but to be pleasing to God. True worship of a Holy God. Who came to this earth in the flesh to redeem us of our sins by the shedding of His blood. All sin is forgiveable except blaspheming the Holy Spirit with repenting and confessing. Sex will not earn us eternal life with God, only a relationship with Jesus Christ will. Peace and a Savior. Jesus said I am the Way the Truth and the Life and no one comes to the Father except through Him.

I don't think it's possible. I think homosexuals are born with more dominate genes and those genes can be easily activated through puberty or by the extensive relationship towards one of their parents. Nature has a way of doing things. Many different animals can be homosexual. Humans are among them. It's a natural sexuality, and cannot be changed.