5'4, around 120 pounds and want to achieve somewhat of a flat stomach? Any advice?

I'm 18 years old so I'm not sure if being young will be a benefit or not but can anyone give me advice on what to do to lose my belly?

110?!?! 115?!?! You guys are making me feel fat ):

Favorite Answer

Of course everyone wants to achieve a flat stomach. There is no real secret though (90% of it is willpower). Just watch what you eat. You have to be really strict with yourself. Don't watch pounds either because that can be deceiving. Judging from your picture/height, I'm going to assume that you are a girl (excuse me if I'm wrong). Drink plenty of water as that is the fastest way to recover after a workout and a good way to fill yourself up so you end up eating less at meals. Stuff like this takes time, so don't be too disappointed when results don't show. However, if you keep to a strict diet and exercise, you will see results in a week or two (guaranteed).

Note: Measure your waist and if you do not see any change in the first few weeks, change either your diet or workout routine. Also, cut out any midnight snacks.

Source(s): Experience

Okay, to get a flat stomach, you'll need to exercise smart not hard.. and follow a healthy eating habits. By this latter, I mean you must pay closer attention to what you put inside of your stomach. Increase your vital food intake and reduce your fatty foods. Fruits, vegetables, almonds, berries... all these natural foods are good for you. Drink a lot of water on a daily basis. Do walking, jogging, swimming and all the other aerobic exercises to boost your metabolism rate and burn the fat on your stomach and get in shape. By the way, I have a good 10 minute flat belly guide for you. See source link.

Best,

James

hmmm I am 5 4 1/2 weight is between 110-115. even at 120 I had abs but I am genetically one with muscles. I would do some crutches and increase them everynight by 10.

• ?

Belly fat is usually the last fat to go.

For a flat belly you need avocados, berries, green tea, oatmeal and tomatoes.

Source(s):

http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%225+foods+for...

At 115lbs and 5'5 I had a flat stomach. You're not btw. I'm now 130lbs and still not fat.

Im your height and I have to be around 105-110lbs to have a nice abs