Yes

What's with all these celebrities getting pixie cuts?

I just saw the new pictures of Kate Winslet with short hair and she look like a lesbian. Is that why she got divorced? Before it was Katie Holmes, Michele Williams and Ginnifer Goodwin with the pixie cuts, and they all look terrible with them, especially Michele Williams. I've never seen someone go from so pretty to so ugly (though her heavy smoking may have equally as much to do with it). Girls, would you ever get a lesbian cut if you weren't a lesbian?

Favorite Answer

no. I will not. I like my repanzel hair

I'm thinking of getting one too! And I know Vanessa Hudgens and Halle Berry have one and they have thick hair.

Yes, I would and I have. Short hair does not make you a lesbian, it's very closed minded of you to say so. If a women chooses to cut her hair she should not have to worry about other people having gender stereotypes and calling her ugly. Calling a pixie cut a 'lesbian cut' is very shallow.