Why are young women today sluts?

So I'm an attractive male (believe it or not) over 30 and have had only two girlfriends. I can count on one hand how many ladies I've kissed and yet the women today are practically throwing themselves around like animals. Not all men are sluts so don't use that excuses. I know lots of good guys that... show more So I'm an attractive male (believe it or not) over 30 and have had only two girlfriends. I can count on one hand how many ladies I've kissed and yet the women today are practically throwing themselves around like animals. Not all men are sluts so don't use that excuses. I know lots of good guys that don't sleep around and are faithful! What's the deal ladies?
Update: From what I've gathered so far the entire motivation and even response logic to these types of questions is that girls are angry with men who do it. This seems to be the problem because men can be are whores too and its not ok for them either. Don't be sluts ladies because men are instead make men feel stupid for... show more From what I've gathered so far the entire motivation and even response logic to these types of questions is that girls are angry with men who do it. This seems to be the problem because men can be are whores too and its not ok for them either. Don't be sluts ladies because men are instead make men feel stupid for sleeping around. You ladies have always been in control in the bedroom and always will.