I am first job seeking!?

Hey,

I am looking to get my first job soonish.

But i have no experience what-so-ever.

I will work for minimal pay, what ever, but i need money to keep my horse.

I live in Belgrave south.

Does anyone know any place that is hiring?

• Favorite Answer

There are many places that will hire new people and you can take look from the local news paper under or check with alal the internet resources. However, it may usually take awhile before you can get your first job since you have no experience.(If you have some experience on anything, just write it out in your resume, even one day on something is still experience). On the other hand seek help from relatives and friends and make sure that more conection you have , more opportunity you may have.Finally , since it is your first job, don't expect to high on your employment. (whether in position or in salary, overall , it is only your first job anyway).

Bonus : while you are waiting and still looking at the moment, why not start to earn some small amount of money with the following site and have fun with it at the same time.I .ve been paid for five times with this website already and it is free to sign up. All you have to do is to post any topic you like and answer anybodys questionwhen you feel like it. Easy money online and have fun at the same time. $10 is the minimum payout and pay you through your payal account.If you don't hav one, get one nad it is free as well.Check out this site now.

http://www.mylot.com?ref=wildlittlefan