Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

am i the only that thinks the rift between holly,angel and jayde nicole is totally fake?

to me it looks fake anyway like things they say and the way that jayde is featured in the show

• Favorite Answer

I think so. Why does Jayde get to talk in the confessional if Holly truly doesn't like her. But if it's real, then Laura's a real dumbass. Totally naiive.

"Holly's World" seems to revolve around Holly's assistants Angel and Josh. I can't stand Jayde. They are all so superficial.

it probably is because tv shows like that usually are fake, either way I hate Jayde.

i think the fight angel and jayde had was freaking fake but maybe the beef is real. their all lame anyway, with lara croft being the most fake...ugh

Adrienne Curry of ANTM in actuality pronounced the comparable factor. as long because of the fact the cameras are rolling, Tyra's candy. as quickly as they are off, she's a actual *****. this could be why Tyra in no way has her customer on the two of her shows. It in simple terms amuses me how she makes each little thing approximately herself. you may desire to declare that a relative of yours committed suicide, and effective adequate, Tyra could be responsive to somebody incredibly on the fringe of her that did it too! She does ask questions that everybody desires to be responsive to the answer to, and a minimum of on an identical time as on digital camera is gorgeous and actual outgoing. If she weren't pushy, aggressive and relatively of a faux, do you think of she could be the place she is? i don't.