Is the Pope circumcised, does he really follow Jesus or not?

The following Bible verses say that circumcision is an everlasting covenant, Jesus was also circumcised, and Jesus said to keep the commandments and laws. "Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an EVERLASTING covenant.. But an... show more The following Bible verses say that circumcision is an everlasting covenant, Jesus was also circumcised, and Jesus said to keep the commandments and laws.

"Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an EVERLASTING covenant.. But an uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that person shall be cut off from his people; he has broken My covenant."
Genesis 17:13-14

"On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus"
Luke 2:21

"On the eighth day the boy is to be circumcised."
Leviticus 12:3

"For verily, I say unto you that until Heaven and earth pass away not a jot or one tittle shall no wise pass from the Law"
Matthew 5:17-18

“Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”
Matthew 5:19

I bet in the Bible somewhere Paul says you don't have to but anyways God and Jesus say you have to, they say its an everlasting covenant and Jesus is an example for us, not Paul?
Just wondering, what do you think?