Do you REALLY know the muffin man (The truth - revealed)?
His nickname The Muffin Man is actually a reference to how he committed the murders. By local folklore, it is said Frederic would tie a muffin to a string, and as a child tried to get it, he pulled the string, eventually luring the child to his house and giving him ample time to knock the child out with a Wooden Spoon. People often question whether the child actually died after being beaten with a Wooden Spoon.
However, Frederic was also jealous of other chefs in town. In total he killed seven rival pastry chefs:
1. Chef Randall: Drowned in brownie batter
2. Chef William: Brain beaten to death
3. Chef Carver: Too much "BAM!" with a matchlock
4. Chef George: Flattened with pin
5. Chef David: Cooked to a golden brown
6. Chef Aaron: Shaked and Baked
7. Chef Adam: Killed with a Mortar after tripping over a Pestle