Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareFirst Aid · 9 years ago

I CANNOT GET THIS FRIGGEN THORN OUT OF MY TOE HELP ?

TODAY I WAS WALKING BAREFOOT TO SCHOOL , CAUSE I COULDN'T FIND MY UGGS AND I H A T E SNEAKERS AND I STARTED TO RACE THIS KID AND I FELL ON A LONE BRANCH AND THERE IS THIS HUUUUUGE A$$$$ THORN IN MY TOE

ITS GETTING INFECTED AS WE SPEAK

I ASKED FOR HELP FROM THE NURSE BUT THAT BEEYOTCH LAUGHED IN MY FACE !

H E L P

M E

B E F O R E

I

D I E

IT'S YELLOOOOW NOWWW

H O L Y

F I S H S T I C K S

ITS PURPLE WTFFFF AHHHHH

• Favorite Answer

Use tweezers to get the thorn out. Drain as much out of it as possible. Then get some antibiotic ointment and a bandage and make sure you keep it clean.

Despite the fact your story seems a little... exaggerated, I know just the thing for you. If what you describe is wholly correct, your thorn has got infected and you will need to be treated at a hospital or other medical centre. They will remove the thorn WITHOUT difficulty and administer antibiotics to heal the infection in your foot. Without being able to give a visual inspection, this is my advice (for issues, please read the disclaimer below.) You won't die. Next time, I suggest you wear shoes to school - walking barefoot to school is not highly recommended, your foot is likely to be infected partly because you let dirt and other god-knows-what substances in it.

You need to see a medical professional. I also doubt the nurse was "laughing in your face" but your injury is down to a lack of judgement on your behalf.

DISCLAIMER: The answers are for informational purposes only. I cannot always provide a correct diagnosis or individual treatment advice via e-mail or the internet. Please consult your medical professional or doctor about your specific health concerns.

Soak your foot in hot water and epsom salt. It'll help push it out.