What's your cheap and cost effective weight loss supplement?

I make my own carb blocker: I grind white kidney beans in the grinder until they are powder and scoop out one teaspoon before eating starchy meals. I also eat plenty of seaweed and drink plenty of green tea. Forget about expensive supplements like Acai Berry, Hoodia, and all that other stuff. Eating a teaspoon... show more I make my own carb blocker: I grind white kidney beans in the grinder until they are powder and scoop out one teaspoon before eating starchy meals. I also eat plenty of seaweed and drink plenty of green tea. Forget about expensive supplements like Acai Berry, Hoodia, and all that other stuff. Eating a teaspoon of dried, grinded, white bean powder seems to do the trick: it adds lots of fiber--I don't know if it really blocks carbs, but it looks like it. I drink at least 3 cups of green tea per day, and I eat plenty of seaweed. I also eat rye bread instead of wheat or white bread, or that multi grain crap.
Here's my day:
Breakfast: 24 oz. yogurt(has probiotics for digestive system)
1 cup pineapple juice with pommegranate juice(immune system)
2 cups coffee without sugar or sweetener
1 12 oz. cup green tea
lunch: usually I am still full from the yogurt, so I eat my seaweed
snack: fresh fruits like banana, apple, strawberries etc.etc.
Dinner: 2-3 slices European rye bread dressed up with anything(i.e.Salami, turkey breast, pastrami, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes--whatever I have in the house.
Late snack: Miso soup--made from miso paste with brocolli,green onions, garlic, whatever veggie I have in the house--and then added to it a handful of seaweed. Tastes great, low in calories, fat free, and very filling.
So what's your dieting secret?
Update: Just want to add that before each meal I drink a cup of green tea!!!
I lost 25 lbs effortlessly with that because I have pig out days--and I never count the calories of the stuff I put on my bread or the other stuff I eat--like rice, pasta, etc.etc.