What's your cheap and cost effective weight loss supplement?

I make my own carb blocker: I grind white kidney beans in the grinder until they are powder and scoop out one teaspoon before eating starchy meals. I also eat plenty of seaweed and drink plenty of green tea. Forget about expensive supplements like Acai Berry, Hoodia, and all that other stuff. Eating a teaspoon of dried, grinded, white bean powder seems to do the trick: it adds lots of fiber--I don't know if it really blocks carbs, but it looks like it. I drink at least 3 cups of green tea per day, and I eat plenty of seaweed. I also eat rye bread instead of wheat or white bread, or that multi grain crap.

Here's my day:

Breakfast: 24 oz. yogurt(has probiotics for digestive system)

1 cup pineapple juice with pommegranate juice(immune system)

2 cups coffee without sugar or sweetener

1 12 oz. cup green tea

lunch: usually I am still full from the yogurt, so I eat my seaweed

snack: fresh fruits like banana, apple, strawberries etc.etc.

Dinner: 2-3 slices European rye bread dressed up with anything(i.e.Salami, turkey breast, pastrami, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes--whatever I have in the house.

Late snack: Miso soup--made from miso paste with brocolli,green onions, garlic, whatever veggie I have in the house--and then added to it a handful of seaweed. Tastes great, low in calories, fat free, and very filling.

So what's your dieting secret?

Just want to add that before each meal I drink a cup of green tea!!!

I lost 25 lbs effortlessly with that because I have pig out days--and I never count the calories of the stuff I put on my bread or the other stuff I eat--like rice, pasta, etc.etc.

Favorite Answer

According to Wikipedia, you are poisoning yourself.

Raw white kidney beans are considered toxic.

You say you have been doing this for some time so it obviously is not "poisoning" you.

I do have a suspicion that it is causing some irritation and/ or inflammation.

How about cooking them and getting the fiber and also the benefit of the SCFA that only become available when digesting soluble fiber?

1

Source(s): I dropped 20 lbs following this... https://nimbleurl.com/?d7jpy

walk to the mailbox instead of checking the mail from your car

• Helene

invest in quality pots and pans the heavier they are the more energy it ll take to use them

• Teddy

if you re having trouble getting started make a small move such as starting an eating log or buying walking shoes you re three times more likely to follow through if you start with small gestures such as these

• Warren

have sex

Do 45 minutes cardio workouts a few times a week

Dedication, seriously, just eat less calories than you use a day, exercise to keep everything running properly and build calorie burning metablolism increasing muscle, and eat heathy nutrient dense food

Walk at least 15 mins after your meals

Great Diet!! I use Cinnamon supplement pills. They r cheap n healthy. They r suppose to speed up your matabolism and block unhealthy fats!! I lost 10lbs n onli 3 weeks. Hope this helped!!