Will a 2011 ford focus be cheaper at the end of the year?

I have a 2008 cobalt LS with only 25,000 miles on it. I bough it for $15,000 and now its worth $8,000. How much will a car dealership give me for it if I trade it in? Also, I plan to buy a ford focus at the end of the year around november, will they be on sale/cheaper because the year is almost up and they want to sale all the 2011 cars? How much cheaper are they at the end of the year??

Thanks for all the answers!

Favorite Answer

Candi,

Hello, this is Justin with Ford Customer Service. Thank you for your interest in the Ford Focus. The 2012 Focus is scheduled to be released this spring and we expect to see it hit dealerships by April. With this being said, right now is a great time to start checking for favorable incentives on the 2011's. Please visit: www.Ford.com/Cars/FocusSedan/2011/Incentives to see what incentives and offers are available in your area. These will vary throughout the year, so be sure to check periodically. Hope this helps and good luck on finding your future Focus!

Thank you,

Justin

Ford Customer Service Division

Source(s): www.Ford.com/Cars/FocusSedan/2011/Incentives www.Ford.com www.Ford.com/Cars/Focus
  • Kenny

Ford dealers will be dealing with the 2011 Focus when the 2012 comes in.

I would actually get the 2012 Focus because it's a lot better car.

• coons

i think of the vehicle industry leaders of those usa are idiots-under that. Why enable them room to destroy the taxpayer greater? those idiots are the guffawing inventory of the international! have you ever any trouble-free experience left? Are you an american *** without morality? Get your *** out of the hearth and get up for what this u . s . grow to be consistent with. in case you wont-many around you will! Stand-up or wither-that's the alternative.