Top 10 best pound for pound mma fighters?

Hey all here's my list for what it's worth. Looking for feedback and your lists 1. Kimbo Slice (dont care what anyone says if you've seen him KO tank abbot you'll know wat i mean) 2. Brock Lesner 3. Anderson Silva 4. Kurt Angle (know he's tecnically not mma but apparently he's an... show more Hey all here's my list for what it's worth.
Looking for feedback and your lists
1. Kimbo Slice (dont care what anyone says if you've seen him KO tank abbot you'll know wat i mean)
2. Brock Lesner
3. Anderson Silva
4. Kurt Angle (know he's tecnically not mma but apparently he's an absolute beast)
5. GSP
6 Matt Serra
7.Shogun Rua.
8. Frank Mir.
9 Tank abbot
10. Butter bean.
Update: I'm changing it a little. I'm putting butter bean ahead of Tank abbot and Kurt angle ahead of Silva. In my book Silva's never fought a proper wrestler. Angle would man handle him before locking in the ankle lock and getting a sub in the 2nd round. As for the haters of kimbo he'd dominate the heavy weight division... show more I'm changing it a little. I'm putting butter bean ahead of Tank abbot and Kurt angle ahead of Silva. In my book Silva's never fought a proper wrestler. Angle would man handle him before locking in the ankle lock and getting a sub in the 2nd round. As for the haters of kimbo he'd dominate the heavy weight division thats why dana wont sign him he know's how deadly kimbo's hands are once he lets them loose, he doesn;t want his fighters going to hospital. Dont playaa hate just giving my opinion:)