Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 9 years ago

Where can i get a Verizon 3G Apple iPad 2 on Friday, March 11th?

Will Verizon be selling the iPad 2 on launch day? Or is my only option to get it from the Apple store? If i get it at the apple store, will it be subsidized by the Verizon contract? How does that all work?

I want to be sure to get one on Friday. Apple expects there to be shortages and long lines. If i do not get one on Friday i am afraid i will have to wait another month or more until there are more available. WSJ has been reporting shortages in the supply chain...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Become a tester for Apple and get to keep the iPad 2 when you have finished. Learn how at http://testandkeepipad2.yolasite.com/ Remember its for a limited time only so act quickly!

• 3 years ago

This one is the wonderful pokemon. Pokemon HeartGold version Product effective factors version: standard version - You grow to be a Pokemon coach, traveling from city to city around the Johto area on an adventure to seize, practice and conflict Pokemon - you may take your prominent Pokemon with you everywhere you circulate making use of the hot Pokewalker accessory; wirelessly circulate a Pokemon to the Pokewalker and stroll your Pokemon via digital routes as you stroll around in genuine existence. via walking, you earn Watts that is utilized to bump into and seize wild Pok mon or seek for hidden products; the Pokemon interior the Pokewalker will benefit adventure factors as you stroll, and might even circulate up one point whilst Pokemon is transferred back into the sport; you additionally can wireles - For the 1st time, any Pokemon can save on with you on your adventure outdoors of the PokeBall; your prominent Pokemon can continuously be at your area

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.