Is this Poem Alright to put in her card?

Me & My Gf have been finished for over 2 months now, We have a kid together and its her birthday comming up in about 2 or 3 weeks. I wanted to send her a birthday card with this poem and mabey even flowers & a pressent. id just like to see if this poem is alright to put into her birthday card ....it going to be one of thoes From Me 2 You little blue bear cards as well so...plzlet me know what u think and what i should do.

POEM

I just want to say im sorry,

For all the things ive done...

Its the end for us i know this

Why did everything Come undone

Im sory for times i hurt you,

im sorry for times you cried...

When i realise im no longer with you,

It makes me feel like, i have died...

But its been 2 months already,

Time flew Fast & them some...

i miss you lots & i miss you Tonz

Its your Birthday Just Have some fun!

XXX

• MM

Yeah, she's really going to be able to have "fun" after reading the rest of that message. I think you need to find a more serious vehicle for conveying those feelings than a birthday card...like say, presenting it in person and asking to talk.

• wegner

FIRST i might desire to COMMEND YOU FOR REMEMBERING HER BIRTHDAY: Now a obtainable card for you: we've been at the same time for a on an identical time as with on a daily basis I advance a grin And if i might desire to If only for a on an identical time as i might desire to share your birthday mile My love consistently And consistently

It's a exelent poem it shows you care and have a sweet way to say what you need to say and tell her that you still care no matter what

You're all over the place. You have the right IDEA... but you need to work on the flow of it, if you intentionally want it to rhyme.

Thats cute. Goodjob. She'll love it.

i would have used a different poem, but its the thought that counts

yes

• the poem is soo sweeet!! ur soo sweet!!

i hope she likes it!!

good luck!! :)

It's really nice. She will like it .if u have not copied it.