Is this Poem Alright to put in her card?

Me & My Gf have been finished for over 2 months now, We have a kid together and its her birthday comming up in about 2 or 3 weeks. I wanted to send her a birthday card with this poem and mabey even flowers & a pressent. id just like to see if this poem is alright to put into her birthday card ....it going to be one of thoes From Me 2 You little blue bear cards as well so...plzlet me know what u think and what i should do.

POEM

I just want to say im sorry,

For all the things ive done...

Its the end for us i know this

Why did everything Come undone

Im sory for times i hurt you,

im sorry for times you cried...

When i realise im no longer with you,

It makes me feel like, i have died...

But its been 2 months already,

Time flew Fast & them some...

i miss you lots & i miss you Tonz

Its your Birthday Just Have some fun!

XXX

9 Answers

Relevance
  • MM
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yeah, she's really going to be able to have "fun" after reading the rest of that message. I think you need to find a more serious vehicle for conveying those feelings than a birthday card...like say, presenting it in person and asking to talk.

• wegner
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

FIRST i might desire to COMMEND YOU FOR REMEMBERING HER BIRTHDAY: Now a obtainable card for you: we've been at the same time for a on an identical time as with on a daily basis I advance a grin And if i might desire to If only for a on an identical time as i might desire to share your birthday mile My love consistently And consistently

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's a exelent poem it shows you care and have a sweet way to say what you need to say and tell her that you still care no matter what

• 9 years ago

You're all over the place. You have the right IDEA... but you need to work on the flow of it, if you intentionally want it to rhyme.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Thats cute. Goodjob. She'll love it.

• 9 years ago

i would have used a different poem, but its the thought that counts

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes

• the poem is soo sweeet!! ur soo sweet!!

i hope she likes it!!

good luck!! :)

• 9 years ago

It's really nice. She will like it .if u have not copied it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.