LGBT:Has a family member or a friend ever told you......?

that you're going to hell because of your sexuality??

Best Answer

ALL of the time. You expect your family to be the ones that stick by you no matter what and for the lucky ones that is true but for others like myself, you not only have to deal with homophobes in society but the ones in your family can be the worst. All I know is that after a while you realize this is who you are and if they don't like it then they don't need to be a part of your life. It's hard not to hope that they will change but I have given my family 8 years to change and they haven't and it sucks but thats life and Im gonna move on. My partner and I are having children soon and I will not allow our children to be around my family that will try to brainwash them or try to take them away. It's one things to do what they have done to my gf and I but when kids are involved they will not be a part of their lives. Her family is loving and accepting so our children will have enough love without my families hate being brought into our loving happy home.

Nope! My Family Doesn't Criticize Me! :)

Not directly, but they did say such people went to hell.

• if i told my parents and they told me that, i would hate them forever, i would never talk to them ever, i am transgendered, god made me this way, maybe this is what he wanted?

"you can't hug someone if they have a bible gripped i their hands"

-me

Source(s): trangendered (mtf)
  • No, but I've had two tell me that everyone would be better off if I just killed myself.

• oh of course.

my mom told me she wanted me to 'normal' what ever that means

No. But I get it all the time in the R&S section..

I'm not gay so no. but my bro is and they didn't care. religion is bs sometimes