what is wrong with guys with good body's & good legs from wearing tight skinny jeans they sure look better?

they look better than the baggy jeans that guys were today, they sure looked good back in the 60th 70th & 80th it looks likes what come around goes around.

Favorite Answer

I loooove <3 guys in skinny jeans, the tighter the better, I think.

Personally, I think skinnies look good on guys! A lot better than they look on the fat girls who usually wear them.

They cant be too tight though! Gotta leave a little, uh, room...

I think skinny jeans are completely unattractive on a guy. And there is an in-between for skinny and baggy. guys should stick to the in-between. I don't wanna be with a guy who asks to borrow my jeans. It's kinda weird.

I'm okay with the slim ones that my guy friends wear. But not the really skinny ones that guys wear. To me...It just looks gay. And it just makes your legs look like two baguettes honestly, Its not that attractive on your legs unless you're a girl and have a great butt and thighs.

Nothings wrong with it. It's the fat guys with spongy bodies and wobbly legs who go around claiming its 'gay' or that their 'knots don't fit' (as if they have any) because they're jealous.

Yea, they wish they could.

I get sooo many more positive comments from girls specifically because of how I look in tight skinnies.

denims are an excellent thank you to circulate, quite in the event that they hug your hips because of the fact they teach off your physique without being slutty because of the fact it doesnt teach any pores and skin. and then only positioned on a lovable precise in a colour you seem superb in. in case you have blue eyes, positioned on a blue precise because of the fact it rather is going to hold out your eyes and cause them to seem greater blue. possibly you may ask your mom or pals what colour you seem superb in. additionally i advise donning your hair down. females continuously seem better with their hair down than pulled back.

Sorry to be vulga, I used to wear them, then I started play rugby and my thighs got to big, not my much to wear them. Now I wear carrot fit, and I think they look better anyway. Carrot fit jeans for the win::)

Sorry to be begging but please answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApHRm...

Baggy are gangstay! **** emos/punks/goths/homo fags who wear skinny jeans to show off their little penis.

Nothing wrong, but I don't wear em

Source(s): I got respect for my leg circulation and my hammer!