Poll :: Who is better actress? Sridevi or Madhuri Dixit?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sridevi for me... She has done double the number of films than madhuri (including the south indian super hits she did)... She was the hero of many prestigious projects she did.... She had more footage in many films than the heroes... namely, Chandni, Nagina, Lamhe, Chaalbaaz, Laadla, Khuda Gawah, Judaai, Nigahen, Army and many more...

Madhuri was always the second lead. Very few films she did as main focus failed. Aaja Nachle, Mrityudand, Sangeet...

I appreciate Madhuri's selling skills. She knows how to attract the media attention and have good PR. But for Sridevi, its only the work that speaks. You cant find Sridevi interviews anywhere. Coz she is a shy person once the camera is off. But that doesn't come in the way of being a better actress. Sridevi is undoubtedly better actress, as confirmed by Yash Chopra, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Juhi Chawla, Kajol, Karishma, Kareena, Anil Kapoor, Shabana Azmi, Anupam Kher, Dimple, Akshay Kumar and many more... refer www.sridevi.biz for proofs..

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Sridevi And Madhuri

• 1 decade ago

Madhuri Dixit

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Madhuri becoz she can act outstandingly, and she is the best dancer in Bollywood of all time. HAHK was the highest grossing movie of all time, Sridevi did not have a movie like this.

Source(s): Anonymous.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Madhuri Dixit! D:

• 6 years ago

My Sweetheart Sridevi is all time number one and better than even any other. She is superb glamorous, beautiful, talented and best dancer in the whole universe. Sridevi is my darling and i love her very much. Oh Sridevi you r so sweet lady.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

excuss me HARPEET

madhuri do various film as a solo or lead roles remmember

teezab,dil,sajan,100 Days,beta,sangeet,khel,khal nayak,sahibaan,anjam,hum aap k hain koun,raja,yarana,mirtydand,prem granth,prem pritagya,wajood,hum tumhare hain sanum,aja nachle madhuri solo and remarkable films and many more

after yarana madhuri called miss bachan

when beta release everyone said bata title should be beti and same for raja its title rani

sridevi no hits after chalbaaz,chandni 89 after 8 years judai 97 semihit and this film is not solo film urmila in this film

and madhuri star with teezab 88 with solo performance with best nom and remarkable hit song ek do teen and after dil 90 sridevi lost her stardom and sridevi stardom only 83 to 89 and madhuri stardom starts 88 to 97 and yes 96 was not good year for her flop year but govt of india give her award for bollywood cenima contribution and 98 is also good year for her 2 films release bmcm,wajood and successful films 99 she got married and her film arzoo was modest success and after marriage 00 pukar moderate and mf hussain direct only for her beauty gaja gamini and madhuri play a various roles in it shakuntila,mona lisa,malini,chanki etc,lajja 01 hit and internationally successful madhuri play a small role but wide success and 02 devdas,hths also a superb successes and madhuri dominate aishwaria in devdas and zeecine,iifa,national award madhuri nom as a bezst actoress and filmfare and star screen give her sup actoress awards and madhuri is still heavypaid actoress with 1 crore

• Kiron
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Sridevi.

• 5 years ago

madhuri..the best dancer , actress, good looks all in one

• 6 years ago

Sri Devi

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.