Where can i go on my girly holiday for cheap price, safety and a great night life?

I've been told Zante, Ayia Napa, Malia, Magaluf, Tenerife, Ibiza and Laganas. But i have no idea how to pick out of all of them. I want somewhere cheap; flights can be maximum £350 and hotel cost per night has to be below £50. I am looking for 7 nights within June, July or August, i'm flexible with the dates. Also, it will be two 18 year old girls so we'd like somewhere relatively safe. I'd really prefer it if my dad didn't have to go all Liam Neeson from 'Taken' on my ***. And last but not least the night life has to be fabulous - were looking for cheap booze and other young people. It needs to be hot and sunny for the day time and not cold at night time. Any suggestions? Or any websites that i can get some really good deals? Help!

Favorite Answer

Sunny Beach in Bulgaria. It's cheap to get there and stay, plus the nightlife is brilliant. There's loads of drink offers too all the time. Everyone is really friendly and as everyone is laid-back, it's safe as long as you don't do anything silly!

Source(s): Been there myself!

Heights! I have a bad case of vertigo. I live right in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, with some of the most beautiful high mountain vistas in the world, and I'm afraid of heights. Such is life, I guess. I just grit my teeth and force myself when I'm in the mountains, they are too incredibly beautiful to allow something like that to keep me from experiencing them. It's one of the great struggles of my life and I think, at this point, it's not possible for me to completely overcome it. Thing is, I have been on the very top of Trail Ridge Road, the highest paved road in the North American continent, in the middle of the night, under a moon so full and so close it seems I could reach out and touch it, when all is still, and tree line is 500 yards below, and the road hangs out over the slope with nothing but black space around you. It's such an incredibly spiritual experience that the terror I feel during the journey up there is nothing in comparison. {{{Sassy}}} sorry I'm so wordy, I'm reeeeeaaaaaly stoned, I couldn't stop ; }

your safety is up to you in all these places. If you get stinking drunk then you are vulnerable and it is your own fault. As cheap booze seems to be high on your list, you're on your own.

Hi friend I think nepal will be the best place to visit and it's safe and not very costly too..

well ill take it your not going to even think about france and i would take it you from the uk aswel

my opinion my cousins are from london st johns and they always enjoy catching a ferry and going to sweeden as it is currently very cheap.