Where can i go on my girly holiday for cheap price, safety and a great night life?

I've been told Zante, Ayia Napa, Malia, Magaluf, Tenerife, Ibiza and Laganas. But i have no idea how to pick out of all of them. I want somewhere cheap; flights can be maximum £350 and hotel cost per night has to be below £50. I am looking for 7 nights within June, July or August, i'm flexible with the... show more I've been told Zante, Ayia Napa, Malia, Magaluf, Tenerife, Ibiza and Laganas. But i have no idea how to pick out of all of them. I want somewhere cheap; flights can be maximum £350 and hotel cost per night has to be below £50. I am looking for 7 nights within June, July or August, i'm flexible with the dates. Also, it will be two 18 year old girls so we'd like somewhere relatively safe. I'd really prefer it if my dad didn't have to go all Liam Neeson from 'Taken' on my ***. And last but not least the night life has to be fabulous - were looking for cheap booze and other young people. It needs to be hot and sunny for the day time and not cold at night time. Any suggestions? Or any websites that i can get some really good deals? Help!