Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 decade ago

Did you know that Israel and Iran are in the middle of a fierce competition?

They are currently competing along with North Korea and Pakistan for the position of the most negatively viewed country in the world.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/isra...

Now i know why Israel and Iran are fighting each other!

Favorite Answer

How did these countries beat Sudan, Eritrea, and Congo? They are without a doubt the worst of the worst.

Lol. Kinda.

I think that if people really understood Israel, that it wouldn't be on that list. Seriously, I do think no one sees a side of Israel that truly makes it great.

North Korea and Iran have bat sh*t crazy leaders, so they are screwed nonetheless. Their policies themselves wouldn't make much of a difference. Pakistan, though, has a bad rep, and truthfully I don't know much about them, so I won't comment on that one.

• Kevin7

Israel is just a peaceful nation fighting to SURVIVE, the leaders of Iran have called for a secondthe destruction of Israel.

• S B

And yet when someone is asked "where would you rather live? Iran, Pakistan, North Korea or Israel?" he'd most likely say Irael. Wonder why.

At least Israel is a democracy where everyones votes mean something and everyone has equal rights. they have a good standard of living and a honourable history. i would gladly live there if i was given a job offer over there.

• ?

Really? And who is winning?