Lichen Simplex Chronicus on Scrotum Please Help?

Hi, I am a 20 year old male with lichen simplex chronicus on my scrotum. I have had it for two years now. I used to scratch my scrotum daily for about two years and the condition developed on the edges. I have gone to a doctor and have tried many prescription medications for eczema, and topical steriods to decrease... show more Hi, I am a 20 year old male with lichen simplex chronicus on my scrotum. I have had it for two years now. I used to scratch my scrotum daily for about two years and the condition developed on the edges. I have gone to a doctor and have tried many prescription medications for eczema, and topical steriods to decrease the symptoms. These did not cure the condition. I am looking for a herb or natural cream to get rid of the condition. I put tea tree oil on it for two weeks and it improved my skin, but it didnt make the condition go away. I currently put Aveno lotion on it daily. Also I am using a Naeem cream daily. If anyone could please suggest any herbs, creams, or any advice that would be greatly appreciated. I understand natural remedies may take some time to be effective, but I am willing to wait.

Thanks in advance.
3 answers 3