Erik asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 9 years ago

Traded some yugioh cards was it a good trade?

Traded- Super rare: red dragon archfiend, Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth-Secret rare: shooting star- common: cyber dragon. For a -Ultra rare: silent swordsman lv7- super rare: elemental hero stratos- secret rare: silent swordsman lv5, (

damaged) negate attack, common: mystic swords man lv4, chaos sorcerer, compulsory evacuation device, d.d warrior lady, metalmorph, x-saber urbellum

Favorite Answer

Well, just from a sheer number standpoint, you traded away 4 cards for 10 cards, that's generally good in itself, seeing as most of them were holos. You also traded away 3 tin cards and a common from a structure deck for harder to obtain cards, such as the Chaos Sorcerer from IOC or the video game promos (silent swordsmans)

In my personal opinion, it seems to me like you made out like a bandit. That was a really good trade.

Source(s): personal trading experience

No because elemental hero was in a tin so it cost basicly nothing and x saber urbellum can be obtained by a starter deck with evacuation device and negate attack is in it too

if i waz u i would trade back now

Amazing questions, I am also looking for the answer too. Let’s hope peoples here can give the best answer for us.

BTW would you like to get a brand new sony ps3 with move motion controller for free? Absolutely, there is a network that is doing a promotion and they also offering a free playstation 3 gaming console for United States Student. You can see more information about the offer on my personal page, click the URL below to visit personal page.

http://j.mp/gOjNeG

Just copy and paste the URL link above directly on your web browser if you cannot click the link.

fair one.

i'll be glad if you can use them in your deck now. chaos sorcerer, compulsory evacuation device, d.d warrior lady are useful though :]

i have never traded so to me that looks like it was a good trade