Girls - Cute or Weird/Creepy?

I ride a motorbike. I saw an attractive girl walking down the road and saw her look at me riding past (a nice look, I can distinguish, probably likes bikes or something). Being in a good mood with nice weather, I went up further and did a U turn quickly and went back, pulled up and asked if she knew where a place... show more I ride a motorbike.
I saw an attractive girl walking down the road and saw her look at me riding past (a nice look, I can distinguish, probably likes bikes or something).
Being in a good mood with nice weather, I went up further and did a U turn quickly and went back, pulled up and asked if she knew where a place was, she told me the directions and I kept up getting details, made a joke about knowing the area but never remembering the way.

Also as I said Thanks, I said "Oh, I should tell you, that your really pretty, hope to see you again some time" and I pulled away. Her expression was kinda surprised.
I had my helmet, full face so could only see my eyes really.

So cute or weird, I reckon if she wasn't creeped out on a random compliment, see might think I might be a a nice guy or something, a bit of a mystery romantic hahaha,

And if I do happen to see her again somewhere, I have a good convo point :P
1 answer 1