our america with lisa ling in canada?

OWN is now available in Canada but I do not see Our America with Lisa Ling anywhere in the listings. Does anyone know if/when it will be available in Canada? If it already is, which channel is it on in Toronto? Is there a site off which I can download it? Thank you.

Favorite Answer

This was in a email from OWN CANADA, hope this helps!!!

Our America with Lisa Ling – Starting Sunday, April 3 at 7pm ET

Lisa Ling gives you an in-depth look at some of the most controversial issues in the United States today.  From religious movements to drug addiction and sex offenders, Lisa provides insight that will challenge viewers to expand their minds.  Don’t miss the premiere on Sunday, April 3 at 7pm ET. 

Source(s): Email from OWN CANADA!!!

I have been looking for it myself. I am in vancouver and I have seen commericals for it Friday @ 10:00 p.m. but it is never on?? :( Just because we don't live in America doesn't mean we aren't interested in this program. Come on OWN! I have sent an inquiry on their web site. If I get any info I will let you know.

who dat