KM asked in TravelUnited StatesMiami · 10 years ago

Which is the best street to stay on in Miami Washington, Collins or Ocean Drive?

Me and my friends are going to Miami in a few months but, can't decide which one of the above streets to stay on. I hear that Washington is good because that is where the nightclubs are but, there are not many hotels on that street and the ones that are don't look too inviting. We are looking to stay somewhere where Nightclubs, bars, restaurants and the beach is within walking distance. Or either not that far from our hotel. So, which one of these streets are the best to stay on. And can you give me the name of some decent hotels that are at least $200 a night and are fairly nice.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

stay on collins ave b/c those hotels are on the actual beach. I'm not sure how the prices are right now with the hotels. you should check tripadvisor.com for suggestions on the hotels in regards to prices. The ritz carlton on collins has very good service and an awesome sunday brunch. You should also look into the soho beach house hotel thats also on collins but not in the actual south beach- it's right next to the fountainbleau hotel (it's about 10 min from south beach).

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Washington is just a large and all know city and is certainly worthwhile deliver a vacation or just visit this city. with hotelbye you will find more. One of many symbols of Washington and the whole America could be the famous White House, the official house of the President of the United States. The home of each and every president except George Washington, it was formerly built by James Hoban in 1792, and after being burnt down by British causes in 1814 was rebuilt in 1818. Although excursions of the inner including the East, Blue, Green, and Red Areas; the Ballroom; and the State Dining Room must be reserved well in advance, every tourist to Washington may wish to see this well-known building, at the very least from the outside. Next door to the White House will be the sophisticated 1833 Greek Revival Treasury Building and the 1871 Executive Office Building, one of the very striking previous government houses in Washington.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Miami is one of the most used vacation places and with hotelbye you will find out more. Miami has something for everyone; from the stylish nightlife of South Beach, bejeweled by the eye candy of the Art Deco region as much as the bustle of Calle Ocho and the highly caffeinated energy of Small Havana. The Art Deco District brings back thoughts of an early on amount of time in Florida with its perfectly repaired 1930s Art Deco buildings and is just a place properly visited exactly like Bayside Marketplace. That place is a large outdoor style mall with an increase of than 150 niche and tourist stores, numerous bars and restaurants, and day-to-day stay entertainment.

• 10 years ago

Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton, Hyatt, Hilton And Lowes Miami Beach.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.