Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 9 years ago

What Are They Doing To Cartoon Network,Nickelodeon And Disney Channel?

Okay,so,CARTOON NETWORK SUCKS.So does Disney Channel and so far Nickelodeon!The only thing that hasn't took a turn for the worst is Adult swim and they are border line!I mean,I used to love coming home back in the early 2000s and watching Edd edd n eddy and the other cartoons but now they are changing it into a reality network with dude what would happen and stuff,its horrible,and the cartoons they do have lack funniness and stupidity that make it hilarious.Even disney channel,which I used to like is horrible!I miss lilo and stich and thats so raven.Nickolodeons only good shows come on odd times when people are at school,even spongebob is not even funny anymore.Adult swim is still entertaining people with some funny cartoons like king of the hill and family guy,still hosting animes (new and old) every saturday,and has taken the place of toonami unfortunately.If "CN" Is going to give up the cartoons just do it,but the problem it they can't because it is all people really watch.Adventure time is ok.I watch it.But they are only profiling boys to tell the truth.THEY ARE TURNING INTO A SPORTS NETWORK AND I HATE IT.Nickolodeon sucks horribly with iCarly,and Victorious,they are following Disney Channel and the cartoons they do have suck!Tuff puppy?Wtf..Jimmy Neutron is better than that..Disney Channel started airing reality shows which where AWESOME (Thats So Raven,Phil Of The Future)then Hannah montana came along and spoiled everything.I don't even tune to Disney Channel anymore because it is completely transformed and still processing.CN is no longer for kids like it used to be.Its for teen boys.All fighting,sports,weaponry,I miss Sailor Moon.It has not one good show exept after dark after adult swim.Soon this channel will be as low as MTV.Does anyone else notice these changes in the way the television broadcasting has changed i'ts whole outlook or kid veiwing?Spongebob is the only great cartoon left and it is not even slightly funny anymore!Even family guy and those grown up cartoons,they are just not as funny as they used to be..

Favorite Answer

I kno ! I miss all the old cartoons from nickelodeon like hey Arnold or real monsters even rugrats! And the show from disney like Phil of the future, that's so raven , Lizzie McGuire , the even Stevens , and the proud family.. Wish they had a channel with all the old shows and cartoons

First let me say I found your post randomly and I said well I guess I will answer best I can.The reason is because I'm downloading something and it says it will take 5 hours so ya here gos.I am a 20 year old male who grew up with CN.I almost agree with you.The one thing I don't agree with is you saying CN is pretty much just for boys or being marketed mainly to boys.Lets not be stupid here a good show is a good show I am not going to tell you what I think exactly because that would take forever but there used to be ads on CN that said CartoonNetwork is the best place for cartoons.Now it sucks for many reasons.I wont take up any more time and leave you with random quotes.

You won't see a writer with enough balls to make a good show, instead its like:

Executives:Important lessons about moral accountability and political dispute?! SCOFF! Put in a bannana peel, fart jokes,take out the lessons.......basically funnel out most of the brains and we'll give you a multimillion dollar contract

Writer:Well.........

Executives:The new kid Justin Beiber will give you a bj

Writer:OK!!!!

thus CN Died

Sure, you didn't have a thirst for vengeance, stickers with your face on them, or souped-up vehicles, cause you didn't need them! See? Even if you take away the costumes, props, and angst, you still have all the bravery and courage it takes to save the day. So what do you say?

You are so blinded by the gender roles enforced on society.

Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different.

Whatever says too much of a good thing must be bad, tells a lie.

Threats, promises, and good intentions don't amount to action.

you exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it!

I am not perfect but I have purpose.

I hate how made fun of this show is. Highest watched cartoon in every single age group on cartoon network for five years straight FOR A REASON.

Unfortunately, people often get scared or angry when they don’t understand something special or unique.

A boy has the right to dream. There are endless possibilities stretched out before him.

I've lived my life following my dreams, and I don't have any regrets.

Don't fear failure.

I remember when I was little, I didn't understand this episode AT ALL. Old shows get better as you grow older.

You are not deep.

You are not an intellectual.

You are not an artist.

You are not a critic.

You are not a poet.

You JUST have internet access.

People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it.

Talented people are capeble of understanding us.

I have a town to take over. I have a world to conquer. I have to seize control of an area and force its inhabitants to follow my way of thinking.

Nothing good ever comes out of staying with normal people.

That's what I mean! That's the attitude that's ticking people off!

Why can't I make you understand!

Sane is the kind of crazy most people are.

Power is neutral, only those who wield it decide its balance.

If You Want To Taste The Ground Feel Free To Attack Me.

Don't say that! Television is your friend. Television is never wrong, and you should always listen to it and do whatever it says.

That guys an ***. He's not a cheater like us.

AND I WOULD HAVE SUCCEEDED, IF IT WERENT FOR THE FACT THAT I FAILED!!!

I wasn't finished speaking.

“'But I don’t want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.

'Oh, you can’t help that,' said the Cat. 'We’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.'

'How do you know I’m mad?' said Alice.

'You must be,” said the Cat. 'or you wouldn’t have come here.'”

Anything else that might get in the way of our idea must be destroyed imeditly.

I suppose experience teaches best, learn by doing, and similar clichés have merit. Take their advice. I'm busy.

Any body know those?

Source(s): LIFE

Being that you know all of the past shows on Disney , CN , Nickelodeon you are probably in the age range that they are not targeting anymore . When we were younger those were our shows , what we loved to watch . Now the shows that come on are shows that kids these days might love to watch . Jokes to a 10 year old will not be funny to a 20 year old . You have to know that . And if you think the shows are bad now , wait until your grand kids start watching . Even then you'll still be complaing about a KIDS show in your 60s . Lol

I know aye im sure glad i grew up when i did, all the shows now are **** not even funny

I loooved coming home and watching DBZ on cartoonnetwork when i was a kid :)

I agree...what happened to the good times?

To answer your question though, I would say that there are new directors for the programs or something. There has to be something up with the producers.

I agree all three channels suck balls now. In fact most tv sucks nowadays nothings all to great. Nice rant haha

I agree with u..:(

its so sad that those cartoons are not any more where are those tom n jerry, bugs bunny chip n dayle, tweety, now days that tom n jerry show is not that much funny so sad for us:(.!!!!

They are gently caressing them, leading them on to believe that they want to start a healthy relationship, and the taking them by surprise and brutally raping them night after night, telling them they if they tell anyone they will rape and murder their families.

Yes I agree with what has been said

Grow up, I'm 18 now and stopped watching that crap when I was 14. You're getting to old for cartoons that's why.