Teens What To Wear To A JROTC Military Ball?

Okk so my friends boyfriend is a douche & broke up wit her b4 the military ball so since theres a extra tickett she wanted me 2 go plus its on my bday

so im goin dress shoppin 2morra & idk wat kind of dress 2 get a dress

she said it aint gotta b long but idk

so if any one ever been to 1 what did you wear & is it fun if u just go wit a group of friends & no date

(im a freshman in high skool)

thankss

-laura

this is for high school jrotc no 1 is in the military its just a class u can take that will help u get a higher rank if u join the military

• Best Answer

I've been to a couple of military balls because my brother was kind enough to take me and ditch his girlfriend for the night(; haha

Anyways, most people wore long dresses, but you don't HAVE to. I didn't the last one I went to. Wear whatever you want, but if you're going to wear a short dress, make sure it's not TOO short! The first one I wore a long promish dress, and the second one I wore a short dress.

And yeah, I thought it was really fun! I'm a sucker for balls and dances and stuff, so I really liked it!

Have fun! :)

EDIT: The one I went to was an actual military ball, not a JROTC, but I'm pretty sure everything's going to be the same! :)

• heera

Ball Gowns For Teenagers

nicely you could ought to make it a fashion longer , that's a ideal party so that's advisable to bypass with a ball gown that hits the floor and intense heels ( any length ) possibly even 6 in in case you could walk in them . in case you do win and bypass on degree with a gown that short each physique will ought to bow there head ( and not because of the fact your queen ) lol , so yea , don't be frightened , that's greater formal then say homecoming the place all the ladies are wearing cute little short attire .

A military ball isn't like the prom. It isn't just a big party that just anyone can go to. I don't think it's right for your friend to still go seeing how her boyfriend dumped her. He's in the military I'm assuming? She isn't?

I am 27 years old and I'm NOT sure I can answer the question with the small, scant information that you provided, provide sufficient information and in depth, then maybe I can find a solution and answer confidently!!.