Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Does anyone have any short film comedy ideas or scripts?

Me and some guys need to make a short comedic film for a high school film fest. It should be like 5 to 10 minutes. If it could be a high-school related story it would be great. I would give you credit.

Favorite Answer

i got one

Shawn "The Kosher Clemens Express" Clemens was one of the best Jewish ballplayers and one of the best ballplayers of his time w/over 400 wins under his belt. He had 100 perfect games with 27 strikeouts each in his first 2½ seasons. He was in the All-Star game in each of his MLB seasons of his career. He was always the starter in each.

But after his MLB record 30th season, something happened to his arm. He had already had a record of 1,154 wins, a record zero losses, a record 9,232 innings pitched, no saves as he has always been a starter, and a major record of 31,164 strikeouts (an avg. of 25 strikeouts/9 innings). His arm was badly hurting. He went to the team’s doctor in New York.

"So, Dr. Johnson, what has exactly happened to my arm?" asked the star pitcher Shawn Clemens.

"Well, Shawn, I am afraid that you have injured your right elbow," responded Dr. Will Johnson, the team’s New York-based doctor for the Yankees.

"Do I have any choices?" asked the Kosher Clemens Express.

"Yeah, you can have Tommy John surgery and sit out this upcoming season. You can have Tommy John surgery and end your career immediately. Or you can choose not to have surgery and jeopardize our career. Do me a favor?" said the doctor.

"What is that favor?" Shawn asked.

"What ever your choice is, just do kvetch about anything," Will told him.

"I think tight I have decided not to pitch next season by having Tommy John surgery this year, and you have my word. I will not kvetch," said Clemens.

"Great, come back tomorrow at 9:00 AM in the morning," replied Johnson.

"Okay, sounds great," Shawn said. He then left with his wife of 28 years, and a beautiful mother of three kids (Nathan Scott, 20 Rebecca Leah, 15 Jonathan Richard, 10).

One season later, he had started a new season after he completely recovered from Tommy John surgery. He threw harder than he ever did before. He fastball was timed at 110 mph. He had to refrain from the curve as those had hurt him to throw them.

A woman wakes up in the morning and opens the curtains, Wow she looks into the garden and sees there is a big monkey sitting in a tree. What now to do?

Her husband gets out of thes bed and yells: " I'll get the yellow pages and phone the monkey removal service". So he phones the service.

After half an hour the monkey removal service arrives. The car gets open and a guy with a shotgun and a cub gets out accompanied by a little dog.

"What's that all good for?"the house owner aks.

"Well here's the tactic the guy says.

"I'll climb into the tree and will hit the monkey with the cub. The monkey falls out of the tree and as soon as he hits the ground,the dog will bite hiss balls off. That's what he is trained for"!

"But why the gun?"

"Well i'll give the gun to you. In case I'll miss the monkey hitting with the cub and i'll fall out of the tree, you must shoot the dog as soon as possible!

i usually right serious drama stuff but if you give me some time i might be able to right a good script. my youtube name is spongekiller4life if you want to contact me. i have a few vids but most of em are computer tutorials