Mimi Lim asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

I strained my penis while cooking pasta. Help?

Never happened before. Should I get it checked out or can I walk it off?

• MeMD
    Favorite Answer

No, don't get it checked out. You will waste my time and yours, as I have had so many Idiots, and freaks like you stirring their pasta with their penis. Did your Mommy teach you how to stir it this way!? My prescription....To these idiots, is to use a spoon, whisk, fork....Not your penis! (And yes, I put this on a prescription pad!) Freak and TROLL anyway! I was just being funny, as you were....NOT!

1

Source(s): Naturally Increase Penis Size : http://BiggerPenis.raiwi.com/?PopY

How can you strain your penis while cooking. I don't even what to hear the story but when you do strain your penis its probably from the blood in your penis rushing in to your penis to fast making it hurt and stuff like that can Even happen when you don't have a ***** to.

Well, Mimi. You don't have a penis. You need to talk to your parents about this.

using the penis to stir the pasta?

Were you making it Alfredo?

awesome

and how exactly did that happen?...