How to talk dirty to my boyfriend?

my boyfriend always wants me to "talk dirty" during sex or if we're fooling around. Honestly I'm clueless and never really know what to say. Help?

guys what do you like to hear?

girls what do you say?

thanks bunches!

Favorite Answer

lol i always talk dirty but was always too embarrassed to do it around my boyfriend because i thought he'd think i was weird, then one day we had really amazing sex and i just couldn't hold it in and i went crazy and it turned him on so much, after it he said i love it when you talk dirty to me ;)

lol anyways the best way to do it, well the way i learned was by watching porn and playing with myself, and as i'm about to orgasm i just say all the things i want the guy to do to me... after that it just gets natural... and can i just say tell your boyfriend to talk dirty to you and you'll get so turned on it's so great heehehe

Well I highly doubt that he deserves it from you .

And if he had enough seduction skills at it himself , he wouldn't be worried about you saying it back anyway because your mouth would be wide open and speechless from what he was telling you ... and secretly loving it .

Just tell him you need to really be put over the top to do that and if he can't keep from fumbling the keys to your locks then that is his problem and not yours .

Don't let him pressure you ... throw him on the hot plate and watch him squirm for a change .

• D L

You are probably a young teen to be asking this question. Therefore, I will not share such intimacy with you. Besides 'real' grown up dirty talk will most likely embarrass you.

• asia

look at his eyes and smile, then play along with your hair or stroke your arm or leg, he will understand your attempting for instance him on. ensure your wearing horny clothing. Whisper in his ear comments like " You look so horny at present with those clothing, yet you'll look more beneficial powerful without them." some thing lovable and horny. Be mysterious yet no longer boring. wish this helped.

1st. Masturbate for awhile and find out what turns you on.

2nd. Groom yourself well.

3rd. Check out some porn, learn all the possibilities, and set boudaries on how far you'll go.

4th. Practice. Be as aggressively perverse as I'm sure you've heard other guys be to you. Be forceful and slutty in your mannerisms and dress. Use your assets!

honestly i dont know what you should say to him... maybe send him a text of how you want sex to go down next time and give him alot of details

woooooo i like this ummmmmmmaaaaaaa to your boy friend .

do just do what ever you wish during sex these are like heaven .

Source(s): i am happy yahoooooooo

What ever he is doing, just tell him to do it "harder."

whisper in his ear that your wet