Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

Are aliens a myth or are they real?

If they are real what can they do, why do they come to Earth?

Is Area 51 a myth too or what?

Thanx, I was just wondering..

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Aliens are real. One of them is cutting my lawn right now.

• 1 decade ago

Alright call me crazy but I think they do exist and I also believe they have visited Earth. As for what they do, you got me there. They could be here just to see if we are a threat or simply to make contact. And yes Area 51 does exist although the government denies it. Also just my own conspiracy here but I think that some of the shows on Syfy are more than just shows. Like I said call me crazy, I'll admit to it.

• 1 decade ago

Hi there, I believe that aliens exist. However I do not believe that they come to Earth, plan to invade it or anything like that. I think that there is other life out there and not just on earth. It might just be animals or something, but they would be considered 'aliens' because they are from a different place to Earth.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Area 51 is where prototype military aircraft is tested .. so that's 'real' ..

and as for 'aliens' (as in 'life from other planets') I'm sure that it's out there,

somewhere, but I honestly doubt if any of it has actually 'visited' us yet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes there are real, christopher columbus often wrote about seeing flying disks in the sky as well as under the surface of the water an we all know planes weren't around back then. they have been visiting this planet since the beginning of time. an area 51 is very real.

• 1 decade ago

look at the history channel show called ancient aliens. they have so many different theories regarding this question that i have never even heard or thought of. you can look at some episode on line via the the website of the history channel

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Alot of people say they are a myth, and on the opposite side of things Alot of conspiracy theorists are loons. but consider the diverse species and forms of life on our planet alone.. the milky way has atleast 50 billion planets.

• 1 decade ago

Definitely a myth!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well I'm real

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.