What 80's or early 90's movie is this?

80's or early 90's movie. low budget. a young girl moves into either an apartment complex or a trailer park with her father. the boy she ends up liking turns out to be the killer. toward the end of the movie, he's looking for her inside a dark building and yells Ollie Ollie Oxen Free. Anyone know what movie this is?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Far From Home (1989)

starring Drew Barrymore, Matt Frewer, Richard Masur

IMDb synopsis:

Charlie Cox is a divorced writer who lives in Los Angeles. Charlie and his daughter Joleen are on their way home from a cross country vacation when they run out of gas in Banco, Nevada; a small town located in a remote part of the desert. It's one day before Jolene's 14th birthday. Charlie and Joleen check a nearby gas station owned by a Vietnam war veteran named Duckett, but Duckett doesn't have any gas, so they head to the local supermarket to find a phone. Sheriff Bill Childers is in the store and he advises them to go to the trailer park to ask for gas. Joleen spots the body of the store's owner, Ferrell Hogus, in a pool of blood. The Sheriff states that the murderer is most likely a drifter. The man and daughter check into the nearby Palomino Guest Ranch and Trailer Park, which is owned by a hostile woman named Agnes Reed. Whilst her father uses the phone, Joleen speaks to Agnes's rebellious teenage son.

Here's Part 1 on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DkphBdAvII

Youtube thumbnail

I'm not sure if this is the right one, but it's the first one that came to my mind.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Ah im sorry It's on the tip of my toung but, i can't think of it!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.