Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTeen & Preteen · 9 years ago

My vagina hurts HELP?

I lost my virginity to my bf a week ago and my vagina hurts help please whats going on.

PS. There was no condom

Best Answer

I'd visit your doctor/ a planned parenthood immediately! It could be that you're just experiencing soreness from losing your virginity in which case taking warm baths to relax the muscles and staying away from sex until you're healed up is probably best. But- if you think its something more and even if it isn't..Find some help! Planned parenthood uses a sliding scale fee..they'll go by what your income is and if you don't have one their services are free. Make sure you tell them EVERYTHING! don't skip any part of how you're feeling.

And next time use a condom! ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE NOT ON BIRTH CONTROL!

Might be a good idea to use lube next time too..also a cause of soreness..

Watch yourself sweetheart You can hurt alot more then you realize.. depending on how old your body is is how well youll be able to be lubercated correctly for the pleasure.. but seriously always make sure you have more then enough lubercation youll need ,,,your partner will appreciate it most all the time... and your body wont be hurting then or in the future and your vagina will not begin to show its wear in time either...and men that are into exciting full go sex, all know that if their big and youre smaller they know already that your tight and its just normal to use the best lubercant you can find and there really are some great ones too...Have fun, and enjoy alot and do it right, so you can continue for many pleasureable exciting years... and not be disappointed as you go..

First of all, having sex without a condom is stupid in itself. Second, doing it that way your first time is the start of a bad habit. See a doctor, he'll probably tell you you're just sore. Take a pregnancy test while you're at the doctor's office! Don't put it off, you don't want to be 4 or 5 months pregnant and having to explain to mom why you waited so long.

It's been a long time since I lost my virginity but I do remember it hurting for a few days. Take some ibuprofen and see if that helps. If it doesn't stop hurting by Monday you might want to contact your doctor.

Call 911 for help

• LEW

Go see a Doctor you could have a STD

your probly on your period or something. or you could have sex sores. it happens sometimes if "it" was 2 big for you. i you know what i meen

Source(s): I talk to ALOT of girls about this stuff
  • sean

yep you might wanna get that checked out

lyvo

mine does too