Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Do Democrats tell their members that Jobless rates of minorities has been linked to illegals?

House Republicans said Tuesday the nation’s broken immigration system is making it more difficult for minorities to land jobs because they are competing with illegals willing to work longer hours for less pay.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/1/job...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Absolutely not. They frame it as some sort of racism. And to add insult to injury, many of the cities with the highest concentrations of minorities are sanctuary cities which encourages even more illegal aliens to come an take the few remaining jobs.

• Login to reply the answers
  • meg
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

For the most part illegals live in regions of the country where there is a small Black population , http://maps.howstuffworks.com/united-states-africa... so it is difficult to believe that illegals are responsible for the high national unemployment rate for Blacks. However they may be a problem for Mexicans immigrants that are here legally, but so is the enforcement of immigration laws using racial profiling which is why the are against such measures. The Republican argument are clearly intended to appeal to clueless white people.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I live in Nicaragua in the winter. Every 10th person I meet is somebody that got amnesty under Reagan. They are here because there are no jobs in the U.S. If the legal ones are here I doubt there are enough illegals to make a difference.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I guess you better tell all the rich Texans they'll have to send their gardeners and nannies back to Mexico.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Calvin
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Of course not. Democrats deny that which does not fit with their agenda. Few ever actually believe their crap....but they insist on it nonetheless.

• 9 years ago

No they tell them it is the corporations and Bush's fault

Source(s): Beware of impersonators, and please report clones, demand the real level 7 Paul Grass May God bless you ,the USA and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelosi & Reid.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

quoting the moonie paper.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.