Am I making it seem like I have money by driving a 2006 STS White Cadillac?

I just watched a movie about how people with money

never really know if potential love interests

are in it for them or for their money..

so it made me think what kind of impression I am giving off w/my car?

Best Answer

OMG you have money by driving STS 2006 LoooOOOoooOOOOooOooL how much is that dear !!!! I drive Porsche Panamera 4S 2011 which i just bought and what you have to know is most of your times you will be without your car between people and some dont know what you own or forgot what you drive and making it seem like you have money by owning a car is way nothing of showing how much you have money, only Bank accounts talks baby not your car beside people really dont care about your car or mine when it comes to love and real feelings. oh by the way just got back from spain and ahhhhhhh nice nice

Shoot, you aint got nothing on me son. I drive a brand new 2011 Porshe Carerra. I also own 8 other vehicles including brand new Mercedes, brand new Escalade, Hummer, and of course, a Nissan Leaf hybrid. Preachen aint easy son. When the music plays and the lights dim, the people just can't help laying it down. When the plates go around and the choir girls sing Glory Haleluyah, I start to smile from ear to ear. Every Sunday I take in between 60 - 80 k's, tax free ! Want to be blessed like me ? All you have to do is show some faith. With your love offering include your mailing address and email, and Holy Rolly will show you the way. Otherwise, if you don't turn, your gonna burn !!!!!!!!!

• Strega

Used Land Rover and I know for a fact people think I'm richer then I actually am because of it. There are some who have basically said as much. I only wanted a good off road car.

Mercedes Benz

Food stamps

Source(s): Haha my life
  • ?

some may be impressed by your car.

i personally couldn't care less. i would have bought a subaru with AWD and banked 10 grand. and i would drive the subaru to the ground.

but we can all spend our money however we want to.

• Bacon cheeseburger.

Source(s): Topicality. Ignored by those who have seen R&S to be the Holy Grail of exposure to whatever question enters their mind since Dog-knows-when.

2004 Black STS, baby.

No; a gas guzzler, cheap $8.500.00 You are not.

1995 Dodge Neon!

Ooh, erm... Damn...

nah u should be alright.