ASVAB, did i screw myself out of becoming an Abrams crew member for the Marine Corps?

I am currently in the DEP for the Marine Corps and I have a ship date of 20110926, I am interested in getting a Combat Support (CE) contract seeing that I would like to become an Abrams crew member or an AAV crew member but I'm afraid that i scored to high on my ASVAB seeing i got a 93 with line scores all over... show more I am currently in the DEP for the Marine Corps and I have a ship date of 20110926, I am interested in getting a Combat Support (CE) contract seeing that I would like to become an Abrams crew member or an AAV crew member but I'm afraid that i scored to high on my ASVAB seeing i got a 93 with line scores all over 129....Did I screw myself from getting assigned to any 1800 field? I wouldn't mind becoming a part of any of the occ Fields in Combat support (field art, air defense, or armor) but i do want to know if i wont be able to get an 1800 MOS. I do want to be a Marine and that is the main reason that I chose the Corps but I want to know if I should just go with an artillery contract if Armor will be unattainable. I also understand that my MOS will be chosen based on the needs of the Corps and I have no problem with that choosing the field that i will be in is my only concern at this point. Thank you for your answers.
Update: Thanks peezy, i understand that recruiters are in it for themselves and that they spin little white lies to get people into the DEP and then ship. I know that the Marine Corps puts people where they need them and where they need them only. I will remember to get any promises in writing and i know that i wont let... show more Thanks peezy, i understand that recruiters are in it for themselves and that they spin little white lies to get people into the DEP and then ship. I know that the Marine Corps puts people where they need them and where they need them only. I will remember to get any promises in writing and i know that i wont let them ship me with an open contract that's out of the question.

Thanks Jay, I know that i do qualify for any of the crew member positions, i have just heard that people with higher asvab scores end up getting more technical positions in their fields. im just trying to find out if i cursed myself into a MOS that will force me into looking at a computer screen all day.

Thank you both for your responses.