Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 9 years ago

i love percocet i dont want to stop taking it?

i got my wisdom teeth removed and they gave me percocets. i absolutely love the way they make me feel. is there any way i can get more once they run out? ive never used drugs before but damn i see why people do it now its just amazing

Favorite Answer

Why don't you see if you can get some wisdom teeth put back in. That way, when they take them out again they'll have to give you some more prescription drugs.

If you do that a couple times you can become a proper addict, turning to crime in order to pay for your habit, break into a doctor's surgery so you can steal some prescription pads, alienate all your friends and family, eventually overdosing and dying alone in a puddle of your own saliva, piss and vomit. If it goes really well, you'll probably sh*t yourself too. Good luck with that. Hope it all works out for you.

• penman

I Love Percocet

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): love percocet dont stop it: https://biturl.im/fB6IQ

you cant't really get them unless you have something wrong with that's affecting your daily schedule.i'm on 15's right now. and i got them bc i tore up my mcl playing football.but if do get them make sure you crush them up and sniff them,thats the best way.

Source(s): i love drugs lol

Please don't get addicted to them!! No matter how good they make you feel don't over do it.