In quickbooks pro plus 2011, how do i set an income item as hourly billed, not quantity?

I am a web design consultant and new to QB 2011. I work as a sub contractor for my own sole proprietor company and am contracted through larger web design marketing companies to do some work. One company I sub contract for is like a "on the books" job and I work about 30-40 hours a week at a set hourly... show more I am a web design consultant and new to QB 2011. I work as a sub contractor for my own sole proprietor company and am contracted through larger web design marketing companies to do some work. One company I sub contract for is like a "on the books" job and I work about 30-40 hours a week at a set hourly rate.

In quickbooks, I would like to set a "service" item and then invoice the companies for the set "services" hourly rate instead of quantity. How do i GO ABOUT THIS?
1 answer 1