Is Mike Huckabee two-faced?

He decries the fates of single moms while blasting Natalie Portman, "Most single moms are very poor, uneducated, can't get a job, and if it weren't for government assistance, their kids would be starving to death and never have health care," he said. "And that's the story that... show more He decries the fates of single moms while blasting Natalie Portman,

"Most single moms are very poor, uneducated, can't get a job, and if it weren't for government assistance, their kids would be starving to death and never have health care," he said. "And that's the story that we're not seeing." - Huckabee

But then rails against the government health care and aid to families with dependent children.

Whats up with that?
Update: I'm not declaring Portman good or bad. I'm talking about his views on how Govt assistance is evil, but then about how single moms have only that to live on.