Could you list simple reasons that makes your life worth living?

I've been depressed for a long time but nothing I do helps me. If not for the fact that I have morals, I would be dead right now. The fact that I'm not is already a big thing for me. But I honestly can't find any reason to continue my life. There are times when I find solace in simple things like... show more I've been depressed for a long time but nothing I do helps me. If not for the fact that I have morals, I would be dead right now. The fact that I'm not is already a big thing for me. But I honestly can't find any reason to continue my life.

There are times when I find solace in simple things like reading and listening to music, and this is exactly the kind of things I want to hear. Please list down simple things that makes you happy. Not things like life gets better or I should continue living because of the love of people who care about me. I've heard what therapists, optimists, and religious people have to say. Just please tell me the simple things that makes you smile, laugh, giggle. If you could please. It would really help me a lot.