where is south africa located in the world?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

By geographic location, most of South Africa as a nation, is below the tropic of capricorn or 23 1/2 south latitude. It is easy to locate even in a physical map of Africa or that of world. The southern most tip where it is written as cape of good hope is the place. Near that is the table mountain or you can see Cape Town. No other proof is needed. If a mercator projection flat map is before you then go with finger down 30 east meridian from Europe till the continent of Africa ends up. To your left you will see the cape of good hope.

• 10 years ago

south africa located south position in the world.

• 10 years ago

Continent of Africa - below Europe

Furthest south - before you jump ove r to Anarctica

all the best

• 10 years ago

Just under the chain of Caribbean islands, (Between 30-90 degrees west and 20 degrees north - 50 degrees south on a world map).

Source(s): Macmillian Caribbean Certificate Atlast Third edition (2001)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Approx, 25° to 35° south and 18° to 31° east.

• 10 years ago

south of north africa

• Paulh
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Southern tip of african continent. Nth africa is not a country btw

• 4 years ago

genuine Africans that are in the united states do ok. they are business enterprise proprietors and medical doctors and legal professionals. Africans in the united states are doing advantageous. as far as black human beings in the united states your suitable they are actually not African. they are black individuals. lots of people who're black residing in usa have been right here for over 5 generations. people who're white who've been right here for 3 generations do not call themselves ecu individuals. i think of that all and sundry must be taken care of the two. You remark approximately Africans not understanding what tribe that they are from you're incorrect. genuine Africans know what tribe that they are from. people who're not genuine Africans do not. as far as your fact approximately Canadians and South individuals I disagree. i don't know of everybody who's from Brazil and refers to themselves as individuals(in the event that they are residing in Brazil) and that i've got in no way heard of everybody pertaining to those human beings as individuals. they could say "North individuals" or "considered necessary individuals" or "South individuals" yet not in basic terms individuals. a number of what you suggested I believe yet maximum i don't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.