Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

why does rush limbaugh think that police, firefighters and teachers are slobs and thugs?

Rush Limbaugh Agrees With Wisconsin Official: Protesters Are A “Bunch Of Slobs”

» 55 commentsby Matt Schneider | 4:05 pm, March 2nd, 2011

Update:

RUSH: Right. The Democrats and the media want you to think it's just a bunch of average, hardworking out of working, valiant teachers, firefighters and so forth, and it's a bunch of slobs. Maggot-infested, dope-smoking, damn it, hell, longhaired, the whole nine yards. You got longhaired, maggot-infested, dope-smoking FM rock 'n' roller types, exactly who they are. Bong pipes, you name it. Now, I'm gonna tell you something: What Governor Walker and other governors around the country are offering public sector unions is beyond generous. It's outlandish, it's irresponsible. Wisconsin bureaucrats ought to be kissing this governor's feet for what he's offering them during these economic times.

Update 2:

Madison - State officials said Thursday that damage to the marble inside and out the State Capitol would cost an estimated $7.5 million.

Cari Anne Renlund, chief legal counsel for the state Department of Administration, said in Dane County court that estimates of damage to marble includes $6 million to repair damaged marble inside the Capitol, $1 million for damage outside and $500,000 for costs to supervise the damage.

Much of the damage apparently has come from tape used to put up signs and placards at the Capitol.

It was not immediately clear how the estimates were made, though the state is apparently relying on opinions by historical architects, one of whom works for the U.S. Park Service.

Update 4:

Michele Curran, an architectural historian for the National Parks Service who coordinates national historic landmarks in Wisconsin, said she didn’t know how the state had arrived at its damage figures.

Update 6:

wait. is it $7.5 million or $1.5 million. looks like someone made a typo

Update 7:

and fix news said obama's asian trip cost $200 million a day.

Update 8:

it seems like david is mad that public employees have better benefits than he does.

Update 9:

is david envious of public employees? david, pull yourself up by the bootstraps, for god's sake.

Update 10:

Those public benefits are bestowed onto public employess out of the money that is taken from the "david's" of this country by force.

why can't we just pay for everything with bake sales? let them eat cake.

Update 11:

Those public benefits are bestowed onto public employess out of the money that is taken from the "david's" of this country by force.

yap, who needs police, firefighters and teachers?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't agree with him on more-or-less anything, but the "Bard of Lard" is pretty much an authority on slobs and thugs. And liars. He sees all of those every time his pudgy, drug-crazed visage is reflected in a mirror.

But he's a maggot, who will say whatever the Koch brothers and Ailes tell him to say.

I suspect it's part of fatty's deal with Satan.

The slob is one sick pervert, and the fact that he has any audience at all continues to amaze me. If he had to get a job based on his knowledge or actual merits, he couldn't sustain employment in a car wash.

What does this glutton know about service, duty, or sacrifice? Answer: less than zero!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Well it is hard for david to "pull himself up by his bootstraps" if the public sector is standing on his back.

Those public benefits are bestowed onto public employess out of the money that is taken from the "david's" of this country by force. So why would he not resent that? Take from him to give to another by force?

How do you expect him to feel?

EDIT: Point is the taxpayer can bring the whole house down just as soon as he has had enough. Government employees need to humble themselves and they do not deserve to earn more than those who pay them that perform a similar function. As a matter of fact, if all government employees begin to exhibit the same arrogance toward the tax payer then you might find it beneficial to see the fate of government workers during the Spanish Civil war. Does driven over a cliff at bayonet point sound life a fair trade for government arrogance? I think so.

• 4 years ago

i don't pay attention to him and basically study the transcript and you tremendously lots ignored the full message RUSH: suitable. The Democrats and the media want you to think of that is in basic terms a gaggle of known, hardworking out of working, valiant instructors, firefighters and so on, and that could be a gaggle of slobs. Maggot-infested, dope-smoking, rattling it, hell, longhaired, the full 9 yards. to procure longhaired, maggot-infested, dope-smoking FM rock 'n' curler types, precisely who they are. Bong pipes, you call it. Now, i'm gonna inform you something: What Governor Walker and different governors around the rustic are offering public sector unions is previous beneficiant. that is outlandish, that is irresponsible. Wisconsin bureaucrats could desire to be kissing this governor's feet for what he's offering them throughout those financial cases. I for one have in no way had a instructor that regarded like that bunch. perhaps i became into fortunate.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The Union slobs caused 7.5 million dollars of damage to the state capital.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/117340918.html

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Maybe because they are not working, don't pay anything into their pension plans, are crying that their share of their health insurance is increasing from 5% to around 12% (while most private sector employees have to pay at least 50% of their health insurance costs).

• 10 years ago

Rush is paid by corporations to say what corporations want the masses to think.

you would think people who claim everyone else relies on emotion and can't logical decide anything would eventually see the mind control.

• 10 years ago

He was referring to the protestors. Not all police, firefighters and teachers are protesting. And not all the protestors are police, firefighters and teachers.

• 10 years ago

Because he is a slob and a thug.

In psychology this is known as "projection".

• 10 years ago

maybe he was looking in a mirror when he said it

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

RUSH'S FAT A** IS A SLOB

CONSERVATIVES ARE HYPOCRITES!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.