Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Rotation Matrix.........?

What would a rotation matrix for a 25 degree angle look like? i know how to do one for 60 degrees and 45 degrees but i'm having trouble figuring out 25 degree. thanks

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

(cos 25 ........- sin 25

(sin 25 .........cos 25)

If you want approximations, use the calculator, and make sure it is on degrees. But cos 25 does not have an exact value in nice closed form.

• weik
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

A 2nd matrix is something that we are all familiar with such {{a million,2},{3,4}} with rows and columns. that is something to regulate techniques in and then to without postpone detect it while mandatory. as an occasion, i'm able to make a matrix whose entries are words. The rows could be line numbers and the columns may be the notice huge kind. So if i prefer to make certain what's the third notice in the 10th line, I basically seem in the 10th row and the third column. Now enable us to assert that i prefer to be waiting to apply the e book's web site numbers too, properly the columns and rows are already used so i'm able to upload a third measurement to the matrix (like the width, so now I easily have the dimensions, top, and the width of the matrix container). So now, i'm able to discover what's the third notice on the 10th line on the 2nd web site with the aid of looking up the get admission to in this 3-dimensional matrix. 3 is as far as we are in a position to visualize yet in Math, including yet another measurement is basically as ordinary as including one greater area. The fourth measurement may be the financial disaster of the e book. The 5th measurement may be the quantity of the e book and the 6th measurement may be the version of the multi-quantity e book. So, now i'm able to discover the third notice on the 10th line on the 2nd web site of the 5th financial disaster of the 9th quantity of the 1st version. This has large purposes, maximum glaringly in laptop technological information. In programming, matrix algebra is amazingly effective. How do you think of yahoo or google can inform you what you ask for thus speedy????????????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.