M. asked in HealthOther - Health · 10 years ago

Could I have leukemia?!?

15 yrs old.

I have a bruise on my knee I'm not sure how got there. My knee has been in pain for a week now.

I got a nose bleed this morning out of nowhere.

Favorite Answer

I dont think those two things mean you have leukemia.

you probably bumped it without noticing, or while you were sleeping

you get nose bleeds for any reason- too moist out, too dry out, change in weather, altitude.

its always a posibilty, but I wouldnt just assume you have leukemia beccause you have a bloody nose and a bruise

Thank you for spreading the phrase out for all people to understand approximately this. Hope that Connor will likely be doing bigger. Stared this in order that others can comply with this simpler. Glad that he made it to ST. Jude. Hope for the exceptional for him and once more, thanks for letting us understand. This possibly mentioned as chatting, however needed to appear at different solutions. The shortest prayer is God. From that you'll upload or whatever to it and all you'll ask Him( that is assuming in case you suppose, however that is as much as you) to help Connor out. Saw that anyone did not know the way to hope, however it is relatively as much as you. Doesn't subject on what phrases you're considering. You simply comfortably have to suppose undoubtedly at the subject. Simple as that. God Bless and Good Luck!

You could. Or you could have simply bumped your knee and don't remember. And got a nosebleed because of the low humidity.