I Need a good romance anime/manga were the girl falls in love with a sadictic or mean guy?

I need a good anime that will keep me Entertained. I like the animes or mangas (shojo) where the girl falls in love with a dangerous guy. Ive asked this before but ive gotten a all these animes that ive already watched or dont like. So if you could please dont suggest: Clanned,kanon,inuyasha,skip beat,and black... show more I need a good anime that will keep me Entertained. I like the animes or mangas (shojo) where the girl falls in love with a dangerous guy. Ive asked this before but ive gotten a all these animes that ive already watched or dont like. So if you could please dont suggest: Clanned,kanon,inuyasha,skip beat,and black cat. And peach girl. I dont know what that has to do with the stuff im asking for but ive gotten that answer so many times i acctually HATE that anime now lol. So if anyone could give me any good suggestions that would be awsome....Hot guys are also wanted haha. Thanks!^^

Ps no vampire knight ether ive watched that...but then again who hasent