Can I kick someone out of my house if they're not on the lease and their is no written agreement?

I let my friend move into my apartment at the beginning of this year because they got kicked out of their other place and had no place to stay. I asked them to leave 2 weeks ago and they are refusing to. My lease doesn't let me have sub-tenants or pets in the apartment so I don't want to tell the landlord... show more I let my friend move into my apartment at the beginning of this year because they got kicked out of their other place and had no place to stay. I asked them to leave 2 weeks ago and they are refusing to. My lease doesn't let me have sub-tenants or pets in the apartment so I don't want to tell the landlord about her because those things could get me evicted. Obviously, I should have never let the vagrant move in, but what can I do now? Do I have to give them a written 30 day notice or can I just kick them out tonight because they don't pay rent and aren't on the lease?
Update: I live in PA and she's been here for more than 30 days so I'm concerned sine the 30 days makes her a subtenant I believe, although I'm not exactly sure.