Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who do I listen to: My football coach or a D-1 football player?

Im heading into my senior year of football come September. Right now, Im considerably strong, but can improve drastically. I can say im decently fast and in shape, but I need to get to that dominant point.

Right now, I work out two days a week in the morning for football workouts. Then every day after school, I go workout with one of my friends who is going to be playing Division 1 football at Northern Illinois University next year. He's an animal in the gym and told me that if I work with him until August, that he will make a college ball player out of me. On the contrary, my football coach wants me to workout every day in the weight room after school. He's a turdwad and a complete retard.

Who do I listen to?

I am not a liar, on either of those.

Just because I have a work ethic does not make me a liar in any sense. People in America these days.

It is true that I do have a business I run, but I took that down that a notch when Football workouts started.

Ive been playing football since third grade, so do not question my credibility. Asswipe.

I make money, and I work and play sports. I did not know it was bad to not have any down time to smoke pot and drink, like the rest of teenagers.

Dip ****. And I write for the Bleacher Report too. You can can check too on the website.

I work twenty hours a day, from 5:30 in the morning until almost 1:00 in the morning

And the only reason I started the business is because I was placed on the IR last season for football.

You want to check that too.

You have no credibility, do not think for one second that you can look at questions and automatically assume that I lie. ********

And your name is Homo too.

I think somebody here is in denial

Favorite Answer

They both have good points I would take the advice of both of them

First of all it is important to work out at school to build unity with your team but everyday? I played two years at the University of Idaho and would lift Monday Wednesday and Friday, cardio Tuesday and Thursday I would play pick up basketball or something fun, kind of an off day.

Extra conditioning cannot hurt work out with your friend for sure just make sure there is a happy medium as far as lifting and cardio

I would say the coach, for one he is your coach he has the right to start you or to bench you! Another reason is 99% of the time the coach knows more about what is going on that's why he is the coach the coach has more training If you go practice with the Division 1 player and your football coach gets pissed there is a good chance that he will bench you because of this and if you are benched how is a college going to even look at you!

I would still practice with the D1 player maybe on weekends but during the week go to the weight room so you won't be benched this year because like I said it doesn't matter if your the best damn player on the team if the coach is pissed at you he will NOT play you and if your not playing no college can even look at you

I would say if you want to play this year then you should listen to your coach. RT

Go to a 2nd tier school as a walk on. It also helps if your are good

I think you're a liar.

Three weeks ago you said you make $7,000 per month selling shít after school on the parking lot.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylc=X3oDM...

Lying either then or now, poser. You aren't even on the football team. You're pathetic for posting this, turdwad..