My book report is due tomorrow?? ?

I need to do a 1 page book report on any book really. It can't be top quality material. Or on any 1,000 paged book. Just a normal book, page #, author, and report. Please:)

Favorite Answer

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, by Dr. Seuss, is a brilliant examination of society's mores.

Or you could do your own homework. Help is one thing, someone else doing it is another.

• hogge

My Book Report

Just grab a book and read it. I would suggest a fast paced moving book that will keep you interested. I think Hunger Games is a great book and you can really easily write a 1 page report on it. Sorry no one is going to do the work for you.

You have a book report due tomorrow and you haven't even chosen a book to read?

Well, I don't know if I can really judge. I'm a huge procrastinator, too. Pick a book that's simple but has a lot of meaning. Maybe The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky? It's a short book and it isn't too difficult, but it's absolutely beautiful. You can write so much about that book. Good luck!

Here are some books that are under 1000 pages and I read in a few hours. Easy to do a book report on.

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

Vampire Academy

Vampire Diaries

Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by J.K. Rowling

Sweetie I'm Truly sorry.But most of the books in which I'm actually aware of as well read are more then a couple hundred of pages longs.With proper respect to you in general,maybe you would've started your report the moment you received the assignment instead of wasting it on whatever you were doing.again sorry for my rudeness.good luck

• Javik

One page? Are you serious? You can't write a ONE PAGE report? Don't think we'll save you.

Well, that's your own fault. Read 'WHo moved my cheese' or anything that just takes a few hours to read and turn it in on Monday instead? We aren't going to do your assignment for you, I'm sorry.

• .

due tomorrow better get on it

Source(s): p